Tuesday, November 6, 2007

From nothing to Something

Hello my name is Sheila Thomas and this is my first time to Blog. Currently residing in Milwaukee Wisconsin and have four beautiful children, a wonderful man in my life of 8 years. Previously a Online Internet Marketer and current student of Kaplan University majoring Business Management. At some point the two worked hand in hand I was able to understand the meaning of marketing online. Marketing online was a thing I always wanted to know how to do. You see many success stories of many in details on how they made success, rather through finances, profits gained and lost, maybe perhaps just for friendship. If you are ever like those people than I know that you can relate to me.

I have been marketing many products online for example Vemma, SFI Marketing Group, Reality Networks, GDI, Cash development and there are others. These few that I mentioned all had promises of making a good amount of money so like all do I went for it and found myself either my own customer but most of all spending more than what I was making. I have studied over the past few years while yet Marketing online is that you have to start somewhere and not try to overload your self with products that you can't keep up with, and stay in contact with new members to let them know that it is not about the money but I am here to help them learn how to get started, how to advertise, how to sign up for safe list to get there ads seen, how to surf the net to gather enough credits so their site can be seen globally, how to set up a site for the viewing pleasures of others.

I had to back out of the Marketing Business because I did not have the right sponsors who would take the time to show me all the things I mentioned above, nor did I receive any emails from them, so I then thought it was a waste of my time.

So in the end I have learned all these things and is now looking ahead to the Marketing world again hopefully I will become a success at Online Marketing.

Here are some current programs that I am involved in, if you like feel free to visit, sign ups is easy
http://rocncontrol.com/Recommends_Six_Golden_Stars
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBT9123
http://rocncontrol.com/SE_SANS.html

Sheila Thomas
2843 n 34 th
Milwaukee Wisconsin 53218

No comments: