Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No matter God Still Can Use You

Sitting at home surfing the net. I began to feel like I am useless. In spite of everything I sat out to do everything just about all fail. I looked up into the ceiling and ask God what am I good for. So browsing the net I ran across a blog. This blog was so inspiring to me and I want to share it with you all.

No matter what the circumstances are or the condition that you find yourself in Don't Give, Don't be Ashamed if no one acknowledges who you are and what you can do Don't Hate Them Never withdrawal yourself from anything you set out to do. But just remember this If No one can use you there is someone who can and that is God

How do I know you ask? Just read this

When you least think that God can't use you just remember this

Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Samson had long hair and was a womaizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Jonah ran from God
Namoi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Maratha worried about everything
The Samaritan woman was divorced more thatn once
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer
and Lazurus was dead
Now no more excuses God can use you to your full potential Besides you aren't the message you are just the messenger.

No comments: